Thursday, June 16, 2016

Kiprunning Sports Club Training Update: 6/18/2016

The Kiprunning Sports Club will meet this Saturday morning, 6/18/2016, at 7:45 am for our usually scheduled long run. As usual, we will meet at Georgetown Running Company, which is located at 3401 M St. NW, Washington, DC 20007.

Once again, we are very much in the process of revising the Coach Kiprunning website.  Therefore, I encourage you to contact me directly if you are interested in joining the club or have questions about my other coaching services.  I want to make sure that I can offer you the most current and accurate information about Coach Kiprunning.  That information might not be reflected on the website at this very moment.  Soon, though, it will be.

I hope to see you on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment