Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Kiprunning Sports Club Long Run Cancellations 9/9/17 and 9/16/17

I'm just offering a brief update to announce that the Kiprunning Sports Club will not be meeting for its regularly scheduled Saturday long runs on September 9, 2017 and September 16, 2017.  These cancellations are due to conflicts with our racing schedule.

On 9/9, I will be racing in the 2017 Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure (feel free to read my 2016 recap of that very same race), and on 9/16, I will be running as part of what I hope will be the first official team competition for the Kiprunning Sports Club in the Race to Beat Cancer 5K.

As always, you are welcome to contact me if you wish to join the Sports Club.  I will be happy to receive your inquires.

Sincerely,
Coach Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment