Monday, September 12, 2016

Kiprunning Sports Club Details Are Finalized

As promised, we have been working steadily on a variety of website updates to Coach Kiprunning [dot] com. I'm happy to announce that the new Coach Kiprunning website is roughly 85% complete. Over the next few weeks, we hope to finalize some remaining details to tie up the small amount of loose ends that we have dangling out there.  As always, if you have questions in the meantime, please contact me.

The big news that I want to share today is that the Kiprunning Sports Club section of the site is, essentially, finalized.  The information contained on that section of the site is current and accurate, and it reflects our functioning at this time, the fall of 2016.  I very much welcome DC-area competitive runners to consider joining the club, and I'll look forward to receiving any questions or inquiries that you might have about it.

Until then, run steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment