Saturday, June 23, 2018

Rest Break: Summer 2018

photo of Navajo Sandstone formation in Kolob Canyons

In less than one day, at the unholy hour of 4:00 am, I will be departing for vacation to some remote regions of the Colorado Plateau.  Access to the Internet will be either scarce or nonexistent, and it will be wonderful.

I've done a similar trip before, and it was great.  I'm looking forward to doing this again.

As a result, this blog will be on a brief hiatus of sorts.  We'll be back soon enough, though.  I'm hoping to get in some serious training during the second part of this year.  Right now, I'm trying to target December's California International Marathon, using the Baystate Half Marathon as a warm-up race.

Updates will be on the way.  I guarantee it.

To stay informed about various other Coach Kiprunning things, follow along on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.  Our excellent communications team will be ensuring that those feeds remain running (no pun intended).

I'll talk to you soon, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment