Tuesday, January 15, 2019

New Year, New Training Plans

I am pleased to announce that I have designed some additional ready-made training plans specifically for the Washington, DC Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon and the Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run.

These training plans are available on my TrainingPeaks profile.

I have designed three separate tiers of training for each plan: beginner, intermediate, and advanced.  Both the Rock 'n' Roll and the Cherry Blossom are perfectly timed for experienced runners and for novices alike, and I always welcome the opportunity to work with both kinds of athletes.

If you have any questions about the training plans, or if you are interested in a more personalized coaching experience, you can feel free to contact me.  I will be happy to receive your inquiries.

In the meantime, it's a new year.  Get out there, and chase down those goals!

Keep it steady.

Coach Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment