Monday, October 10, 2016

The New Coach Kiprunning Website Has Launched

I am pleased to announce that the revisions to the Coach Kiprunning website are officially complete. With the exception of the typical tinkering with some small appearance settings, the site is now current and stable, and it reflects the contemporary scope of the coaching services that I offer.

One of the more dramatic adjustments that I have made in recent months is tailoring my personalized coaching to offer a more streamlined--but yet dynamic--group of services.  I am still very much available to work personally in a one-on-one setting with trainees who are local to the Washington, DC area.  In addition, however, I am also available to work with runners at a distance, either online or through Skype, and I welcome the opportunity to offer coaching to domestic and international runners.  I am also able to offer customized training plans that runners from anywhere in the world can implement on their own.

As I make clear on the site, I am available to coach recreational and competitive runners alike.  No prior running and racing experience is necessary.  My goal is to help enhance your experience with the sport, and I will work with you no matter what your performance goals are--whether you are seeking to qualify for the Boston Marathon or are training for your first 5K.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

Finally, as I have been slowly advertising over the past year, the Kiprunning Sports Club is officially accepting new members.  In order to ensure quality training and racing experiences for all participants, I have set qualifying standards for club membership, and I have opened the club to competitive and elite runners.  Unlike my coaching services, the Sports Club does require prior running and road racing experience for membership.  As always, though, I welcome your questions if you are interested in joining the club but are unsure about the basic requirements.

Over time, I am hoping to develop--and to offer--additional forms of coaching assistance.  As that happens, I will update the site accordingly, and I will certainly publish updates here on this blog.  In the meantime, I invite all of you to follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.  Now that the site is complete, I will be turning my attention to my social media accounts in an effort to interact with many of you there.

As always, run safe, and run steady.

Sincerely,

Coach Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment