Monday, December 2, 2019

Coach Kiprunning at Jingle All the Way 5K

There will be more about this soon, but for now, the brief announcement: I will be representing Coach Kiprunning at this coming Sunday's Jingle All the Way 5K.  This will be my first race (of sorts) since my ankle surgery in November 2018.

I suppose a disclaimer is in order for any and all of my medical professionals who might be reading this post: I am not racing this race.  I've merely reached the point in my rehab where it is a good idea to get out and to be around other running enthusiasts.  I'm merely trying to see if I can hold down a pace that's about ten to twenty seconds faster on average than what I have been running during my training.

This is a low-stakes just-for-fun kind of thing, and I am looking forward to it.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment