Thursday, December 14, 2017

Coach Kiprunning Proudly Offering Ready-Made Training Plans

I'm happy to announce that I am now offering ready-made training plans for purchase on my TrainingPeaks profile.  I have designed training plans for beginners, intermediate runners, and advanced runners at all of the following distances:
  • 5KM 
  • 8KM 
  • 10KM 
  • 15KM 
  • Half Marathon 
  • (21 KM) Full Marathon
Runners will implement these plans independently and at their own risk.  As always, I strongly encourage all athletes to talk with their primary care physicians about their overall health and exercise regimens before training for any running event.

When browsing the plans, feel free to click or tap "preview" for a brief overview of estimated goal race times, training load, and the duration of the plan itself.

If you have any questions about these particular plans, you can feel free to contact me directly through TrainingPeaks.

Run steady, and happy holidays.

Coach Komen

No comments:

Post a Comment